Juan Ramón Vallarino J. wrote:1. Any chance we'll eventuall see some Basque, Portuguese, Catalan, Andalucian, Castillean Fables? (If nothing else, Irma de Bucky should be able to get you some material).
2. Any additional X-Mas issues in the future? Any further appearances by Santa again? (If nothing else, a conversation between him and Ambrose would be interesting).
3. Will we ever get a chance to see who Bigby's golden-eggs-into-cash guy is? (I remember you writing he's a Fable, and somehow I have the impression you may have said it was Shylock, but still....).
4. This might be part of the upcoming crossover, but isn't there some sort of way for the NY Fables to find out about the existence and whereabouts of some of the Fables trapped in Golden Boughs? (Alice would seem like a "European" Fable, if there was ever one).
5. What I'm saying is that the Tourists may (should?) have known of some Fables out there who weren't living in NYC, and if so, they may have wondered where they went..... (it's not like the NYC Fables don't go out in the rest of the world, as can be seen by Bigby and Mowgli traveling around somewhat in Wolves, and by Bigby going to the Northwest Canada gate - where the NYC Fables had a skeleton crew in MOTWS).
Eddy Stone wrote:I'm sure this has been asked before, but do you have ideas of who exactly is in Fabletown? And if so, how much about them do you have worked out? Do you already have an idea of what Random Fable X will have in terms of personality traits, relationships, and plot ideas?
Michael Painter wrote:1) Um, I was wondering if the distinction between the Rabbit and the Hare in Fables and the ones in Jack of Fables would be made soon, and maybe in the crossover.
2) Was Kevin Thorn created with the intention that he would show up in the Jack book? Or were there plans with him and the Literals prior to their being talk of the spinoff book?
3) Will the Nome King show up again, and does he still have control of his lands?
4) Will we see Colonel Thunderfoot or Mersey Dotes in the near future?
Eddy Stone wrote:I know Mr. Toad was a casualty of war, but is The Cow That Jumped Over the Moon also dead?
Michael Painter wrote:sorry Bill if I bothered you with the question. I thank you for explaining why you won't answer it.
Tino Saldivar wrote:Hey Bill here's a question What do the Fables plan on doing with all those guns they made for the war... Burn them sell them or what?
Juan Ramón Vallarino J. wrote:In memory of E. Nelson Bridewell, what do you mean "you fine folks", kimo sabe?
Bill Willingham wrote:Juan Ramón Vallarino J. wrote:In memory of E. Nelson Bridewell, what do you mean "you fine folks", kimo sabe?
In memory of Tonto, what do you mean "kimo sabe", you fine fellow? I have an amusing E Nelson Bridwell story I might tell someday. We'll see.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests