No more Chris Roberson Cindy stories?

Discuss all things Fables

Moderators: Charles Reed, Kelsi Parker

No more Chris Roberson Cindy stories?

Postby Juan Ramón Vallarino J. » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:38 pm

I'll re-post this in the Fairest thread, but it seems to me that once the upcoming Fairest Cindy story by Chris Roberson is done, we won't be getting his take on the character anymore.

That's a pity.

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/22719.html

Aside from the Fairest arc I already committed to doing, iZombie will be the last time I'll ever write for DC.”
Pro Mundi Beneficio
Juan Ramón Vallarino J.

Re: No more Chris Roberson Cindy stories?

Postby Chris Opperman » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Yeah, he's taking a moral stance against them.

Chris
Chris Opperman

Re: No more Chris Roberson Cindy stories?

Postby Stephanie Horn » Tue May 08, 2012 3:18 pm

I think it's a legitimate moral stance as well. Problem is, companies are companies. They're where to make money. Morality is a plus. He's friend with Alan Moore, and I think that has a lot to do with this issues with DC. I think DV has the not-quite-privilege of being that kind of company between there treatment of The Siegels and Shusters and Alan Moore. Is it right? No. Is it expected? Kind of.

It's a shame because I really enjoy iZombie and love Memorial. He's a good writer, and I find him to be a really nice guy.
Bullfinch Street Irregular #842
"Years ago, my mother used to say to me, she'd say ... 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh, so smart or oh, so pleasant.' Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. And you can quote me." Elwood P Dowd
Stephanie Horn
Supreme Penguin Overlord

Return to Fables