Comixology sale for Fables 10th Anniversary

Discuss all things Fables

Moderators: Charles Reed, Kelsi Parker

Comixology sale for Fables 10th Anniversary

Postby Stephanie Horn » Sun May 13, 2012 1:15 pm

http://www.comixology.com/comics-collec ... dium=email

Got an email from comixology I want to share. For Fables' 10th anniversary, they have their digital copies for $0.99. It was nice to see all the covers again.
Bullfinch Street Irregular #842
"Years ago, my mother used to say to me, she'd say ... 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh, so smart or oh, so pleasant.' Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. And you can quote me." Elwood P Dowd
Stephanie Horn
Supreme Penguin Overlord

Re: Comixology sale for Fables 10th Anniversary

Postby Luke Bartter » Sun May 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Since I moved to Adelaide from Sydney, losing my favourite bookstore in the breakup, I decided to move to digital for my Fables fix after years of trade waiting. This was a great chance to catch up so I immediately bought the last few issues... then I went and picked up some iTunes credit on sale and bought the complete run. Good times.

Also, does anyone know what the art from the sale banner is from?
Luke Bartter

Postby Stephanie Horn » Sun May 13, 2012 11:50 pm

It's definitely all of Bucky's art. I spy the fat little yellow bird. It looks a little hodgepodge. If you look at the sword Snow is holding, it kinda disappearing once it hits the wall.
Bullfinch Street Irregular #842
"Years ago, my mother used to say to me, she'd say ... 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh, so smart or oh, so pleasant.' Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. And you can quote me." Elwood P Dowd
Stephanie Horn
Supreme Penguin Overlord

Postby Chris MacFarland » Thu May 24, 2012 10:34 am

if it wasn't for this sale i would never of know about the comic. I just wish the digital versions had the on the ledge article like in the print version. I don't have a comic store any where near my house that digital is the only way I can get my comics.
Chris MacFarland

Return to Fables